Monday, October 10, 2011

Penguin " Joe "Business" Penguin "

Saturday, 8 October 2011

I thought "A Penguin Ornament" was my last (50th) confirmed penguin. Someone said there are 107 altogether! I imagined the beauty it brought to the Tulsa City when they were all displayed starting 2002.

Today was a bonus, an unexpected blessing! This was the 51st and maybe this was really my last penguin.



I saw "HP Penguin" (not in the Tulsa Zoo listing) on:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:HP_Tulsa_Penguin.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_International_Airport

Knowing that "HP Penguin" is at the Tulsa International Airport led me to my letter of enquiry (10 August) and when that went unresponded for a month, I had crossed him out on my hunting listing.

8th week after that letter of enquiry put "HP Penguin" back on my hunting list. Thanks, Keith, for responding to my enquiry, and taking your time off on your Saturday morning to show him to us.



"HP Penguin" is actually " Joe "Business" Penguin " with his own HP name tag! He is located at the entrance of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Service Building, Tulsa International Airport, at 4000 North Mingo Road, Tulsa, OK 74116. You need a visitor's pass to enter and a car's pass if you are driving into the property.





Tuesday, 1 November 2011


Thanks, Keith, for the picture of penguin Joe in his Halloween costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment