Monday, October 10, 2011

Penguin "A Penguin Ornament"

Friday, 30 September 2011

Thanks, Abby, even though you don't remember the specific location of the penguin, but knowing that it is in Bartlesville helps!

So I googled for real estate offices in Bartlesville to enquire. I am lucky I got confirmation with the 2nd call. Funny the 1st office that I called is only 0.36 miles away from the penguin and they said they didn't see any penguin! The 2nd office that I called is 3.40 miles away and they immediately told me where the penguin is.

"A Penguin Ornament" is located outside Hood & Associates Building at 1821 Southeast Washington Boulevard, Bartlesville, OK 74006



There is no name plate and the business owner does not remember what her original name was. But they remembered that when they bought her she was decorated with jewelry. Correct me if I am wrong. My best match with the Tulsa Zoo Penguins on Parade 2002 is "A Penguin Ornament".

No comments:

Post a Comment