Monday, October 10, 2011

Penguin "Peddy Peagle"

Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Thanks Julie for her blog - http://tulsapenguinsonparade.blogspot.com - where I got the information on "Peddy Peagle", located inside the library of the Thomas Edison Preparatory High School at 2800 East 41st Street, Tulsa, OK 74105.



Thank you so much, Derrick, for giving us the permission to enter your library this day.

This was our 4th visit with "Peddy Peagle", and I got my own pictures, yay!

The 1st time (30 July) my husband saw him while driving through the street, and I forgot for what reason, he wouldn't turn around but said we would come back another time.



The 2nd time (13 August) I looked at "Peddy Peagle" through the glass panels and walked away because of the reflections.

The 3rd time (27 August), as per my husband's advice, I took pictures from an angle but they turned out to have reflections of me! I guess if I have a good camera and a good photo editing program, I would probably get a good picture through that glass walls.

Anyway, Julie has a lovely picture of "Peddy Peagle" in her blog http://tulsapenguinsonparade.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment