Friday, October 7, 2011

Penguin "Waddlesworth"

Thursday, 18 August 2011

Now this is a smart looking penguin! He was not in my hunting list. Have no idea about it. I am thankful that Mike spotted him, on a parking lot on a hill. Mike knows that I would be grumbling away if I knew he saw it and did not turn back. I was scare that we might not find him again since we were just travelling through this street, as per GPS's instructions, to a hunting destination (which incidentally did not have the penguin anymore) so "Waddlesworth" was a compensation!

There was a security guard at the park and we got permission to take pictures with "Waddlesworth". When I got back home and did my recording I realised that I didn't ask the security guard the physical address and the actual name of business building. We know it is the Bank of Oklahoma from the briefcase that "Waddesworth" was holding, but which branch? And we can't remember what street we found him! It didn't register into our brain!

From information gathered from the internet and the google map I guess it would be outside the Bank of Oklahoma Technology Center at 6242 East 41st Street, Tulsa, OK 74129. Not surprise that the first 2 persons, of 2 different branches didn't know about "Waddlesworth" or sure of the business building or address. I would think only the people who works in this building would know. I am thankful the 3rd person, of a different tel. no. confirmed about "Waddlesworth" and his location. What a relief!

I have this crazy thought that we would use the GPS to take us through that route again so that we could get the location address! Luckily we didn't have to do that! Thankful for a husband who loves me enough to bear with my craziness!


No comments:

Post a Comment